What is E-News ?
E-News publishes extensive listings of calls for submissions that pay CARFAC fees, professional development opportunities, news about cultural politics, and other important information from the CARFAC-BC, National or other affiliate Boards.
E- News also provides CARFAC BC members with a way to publicize their events, openings and other news including:
- calls for submissions
- cooperative ventures
- sharing and sale of equipment
- studio space available or needed
Member discussion is possible through our facebook page.
E-News is for CARFAC members in good standing only. Join now!
To post to the newsletter:
Please email your requests and ads to email@example.com
Please include the topic to your message subject line. Please ensure all attachments are in a word document and images in .jpg format. All messages are reviewed and, if appropriate, are approved for release by the e-bulletin moderator. If inappropriate, the moderator will not approve them for release to the member list. The e-news moderator reserves the right to edit these messages for brevity and to edit or exclude a message based on content.
As a condition of my membership to and participation in the CARFAC-BC e-news, and agreement is presumed on subscribing, I agree as follows:
1. I understand that any information I receive via e-news is merely the efforts of the e-news list’s members providing information to other members, and that I am solely responsible for any use I may make of this information.
2. I understand that the CARFAC-BC Board and any volunteers or future staff are responsible for providing a moderator to facilitate and monitor the e-newsletter, and who may decide to exclude any questionable content.
3. I will not post any statements that I know to be defamatory or questionable.
4. I agree to indemnify and hold CARFAC-BC, its officers, or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of messages I submit, post, transmit or make available through e-news, my use of the e-bulletin, my connection to the e-bulletin, my violation of CARFAC-BC's user agreement, or my violation of any rights of another member.
5. I understand that the CARFAC-BC Board cannot guarantee that the e-news service will be error free or uninterrupted, or that it will meet any specific requirements that I may have.
6. The CARFAC Board shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages caused by the use or operation of an e-news, or any web sites, and other services provided by the Board and I hereby release the Board, volunteers or future staff and any institutions with which they are affiliated from any and all claims of any nature arising from such use.
7. I agree that I will endeavor to follow the Guidelines for Members and that I will follow any changes to those Guidelines that may be sent to members of the e-bulletin from time to time.